ICS 2021 will request a recorded presentation for all the accepted papers. These video presentations will be posted on the conference website and made available to all registered attendees during the days of the conference. Below please find the deadlines and instructions to prepare the videos.
Please ensure the contact author is available during the month of June to respond to questions about the final production of the video. If the contact author will be on extended travel or vacation, notify the online activity chair Amro Awad.
Questions about these instructions? Please contact the online activity chair Amro Awad.
Firm deadline to upload your video presentation, no extensions will be granted: June 4th, 2021
- Prepare a video with your favourite screen recording tool. The video must show the slides or other visual material that you want to use and include audio of your presentation. The format of the presentation is expected to be similar to what it would have been your live conference presentation. The addition of the visualization of yourselves presenting is optional. The duration of the presentation is limited to 20 minutes.
- In addition to the 20-minute presentation, the authors are expected to present a short live presentation (8 minutes long + 2 minutes for Q&A) during the conference. However, the authors are encouraged to also have a recorded short presentation with the limit of 8 minutes in case of any technical challenges or last-minute extreme cases that prevent authors from presenting live. Note that this means we need to recorded two presentations, one that is 20-minute while the other is 8-minute (will be used in case of any technical issues during the live session).
- Format: All video formats supported by YouTube can be used.
- The final size of the video should not be larger than 5GB.
- Send an email to email@example.com with:
Subject: ICS2021 - paper # (submission number);
And the body of the mail: (provide the following information):
- URL where we can download the videos
- Paper # and paper title
- one of the following two sentences:
- I authorize to make the video public in the ICS2021 YouTube channel AFTER the conference.
- I do NOT authorize to make the video public in the ICS2021 YouTuber channel AFTER the conference.
- The videos will be checked after submission. Be available to respond to questions.
Videos will be uploaded to the ICS 2021 YouTube channel as hidden videos. During the conference, videos will be made available to registered attendees only. After the conference, videos will be made public in the ICS2021 Youtube channel unless you explicitly manifest this when uploading the video.